Sunday, May 21, 2017

Running Log May 15 - May 21

Monday: 4 miles (9:13), 5 miles (9:25).  First run on the treadmill and then the Brixx Monday Night run.  Getting warm outside!
Tuesday: 4 miles (9:22), 6.22 miles (9:12).  Early afternoon 4 miles on the treadmill and then ran the second run around 6:30 PM.  Even though it was a warm day, there is some shade running later from the library to DCP and it felt nice out.
Wednesday: 5 miles (9:22), 6 miles (9:13).  Two treadmill sessions felt nice and smooth.
Thursday: 4 miles (9:22), 4 miles (9:22).  Two easy treadmill sessions.
Friday: 6 miles (9:21). Another day on the treadmill.
Saturday: 4 miles (9:22).  Another busy day and I was going to run a second run, but I had a massage and felt a little sore from it, so skipped the second run.
Sunday: 8 miles (9:33).  Finally got out of the house for a run.  It was very HUMID out there!

Total Miles:  56.2.  Life got in the way this week and I lost a little of the momentum I had the past two weeks.  But we adopted a 4 year old St. Bernard named Henry on Tuesday, then Carmen's car had a flat tire in Nashville on Wednesday night while out to dinner with some coworkers who are leaving and couldn't find the wheel lock.  So Thursday I went with her downtown to try and find the wheel lock, but it was no where to be found.  Asked the Toyota dealer nearby if they could get the wheel off and they said not without the key.  Infiniti said they could.  But it was late afternoon and didn't want to tow the car to Franklin in rush hour, so I spent half of my Friday getting the car towed to the Infiniti dealer, and then another 30+ mile drive on Saturday to pick it up.

I had my running stuff on to hit a late 4 miler on Sunday to get the 60 mile week, but my right leg felt sore when I was ready to go, so I decided it was not worth running again if I'm feeling a bit sore. I also mowed the lawn after the 8 miler, so that was enough for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment