Sunday, November 13, 2016

November 7 - November 13 Training

Monday: 2 miles (11:30).  2 miles of post marathon recovery on the treadmill before flying back to Nashville.
Tuesday: 3 miles (10:31).  Taking it easy.
Wednesday: 3 miles (10:00).  Still going pretty slow.
Thursday: 5 miles (9:21).  Legs finally felt a little better today.
Friday: 3 miles (10:37).  Practicing my Tunnel Hill Pace.  Hoping to go 26.2 out of the 50 miles tomorrow in Vienna, IL.
Saturday: 26.6 miles (11:49).  Ran the southern route of the Tunnel Hill 50 miler.  That is all I had planned to do since I ran NYC Marathon 6 days earlier.  Felt the same right leg adductor soreness after about 10 miles that I felt last Sunday.
Sunday: 3 miles (9:57).  Legs felt pretty good considering I ran a marathon yesterday.

Total Miles: 45.6 miles.  I should have an easy couple weeks coming up where I start to build my mileage base and then prepare for a long training cycle to get back the sub 8:00 speed that will be necessary for London on April.

No comments:

Post a Comment